Parish Plan Finalised
Our Parish Plan was formally adopted by EHDC at the Alton Community Forum on July 23rd, 2013. It will provide additional guidance to support future Froyle-related decision-making by EHDC, Hampshire County Council and Froyle Parish Council (the plan owner).
Thank you to every person involved in the project and to all the residents who participated in the various consultation events and completed the village-wide survey back in July 2012. The plan is the collective adult and youth response from the whole process.
It's now time to celebrate our achievement and launch our village projects.
Froyle residents are invited to the "Parish Plan Launch Party"
in the Village Hall on September 15th at 2:30 pm.
Here is what EHDC has to say about our plan:
- It's never had experience of a plan with such a good response rate (92% of residents).
- It's easy to read and follow. It's clear, says it all, and is well laid out.
- The emphasis on community and neighbourliness perfectly catches the essence of what a Parish Plan is all about.
- Froyle's plan contains clear messages for EHDC.
- It should be used as a model for others to follow!
A hardcopy of the Parish Plan plan will also be available to every household upon request (J Gove 23697 or M Essenson 22118). Printing costs are £5 per copy and a contribution to the cost would be appreciated. You can access online copies as PDFs or if you have difficulty seeing the PDF document structure, as an indexed set of slides (takes a minute to load fully).
|Main report PDF||Appendices PDF|
|Main report slides||Appendices slides|